Create Food and Beverage Naming Research Polls quickly and easily using just a web browser.
With our powerful instant preview editor, create anything from a simple online Poll to complex multi-page Polls with skip-logic, custom branding, images and videos. Create Polls in just minutes with our easy online Poll tools.
- Use professionally designed Poll Templates
- Predefined Presentation Styles & Customization
- Include Images and YouTube videos
- Custom Logo's and Branding
- Choose from extensive collection of Question Types
- Advanced Question Scoring, Quiz & Test tools
- Skip Logic
- Automatic language translation
- Question Bank
- Randomize order of Questions and Answer Choices
- Advanced question layout options
- Mandatory Questions
- Answer Validation
- Password Protection
- Question & Answer Choice Piping
- Import / Export Poll definitions
Deploy your Food and Beverage Naming Research Poll and track invitations and responses all from within WebSurveyMaster.
You can deploy your Poll to the target audience in many ways; using your own email, embed the Poll in your own web site or blog, get responses from a high quality market research panel, or send and track Poll invitations completely within WebSurveyMaster.
- Use your own email system to send Invitations
- Create a simple Weblink on your web site
- Embed directly into your web page or blog
- Order a high quality market research panel
- Have WebSurveyMaster mail out Invitations
- Custom Welcome and Thank You greetings
- Redirect to your own web site
- Customizable User-friendly Poll url link
- Mobile Phone friendly
- Instantly show results to participants
- Import and Manage Email contacts
- Advanced management of additional Contact information
- Third party software integration via API
Analyze Poll Results
View Food and Beverage Naming Research Poll results in real-time.
Real-time interactive summary graphs and reports plus the ability to drill down to individual responses are all available online. You may also export your Poll data in a variety of formats for offline analysis.
- View graphical charts in Real-Time
- Filter and Cross-Tabulate results
- Graphical Open text Comment Analysis
- Geo location Filtering and Google map view
- Browse individual responses
- Collectively view open ended text results
- Exclude individual responses
- Export results to Excel and PowerPoint
- Custom field filtering and Cross-Tabulation
- Date Range filtering and Comparison
- Source filtering and Comparison
- Share results with Third-Parties